TRINIDAD BOOTH INFORMATION
Large Tattoo Booths ( 18ft x 6ft ) - $2800 TTD or $400 USD
Comes with: 3 (6ft tables & table cloth) | 1 power outlet
2 packs of complimentary shavers | 10 entrance bands.
Regular Tattoo | Merchant Booths ( 6ft x 6ft ) - $1800 TTD or $260 USD
Comes with: 2 (6ft tables & table cloth) | 1 power outlet
1 pack of complimentary shavers | 5 entrance bands.
FROM: March 6th - TO: March 10th 2023
TO BOOK A BOOTH CONTACT:
1868-336-7562 OR EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
After booking your booth please email us:
20 - Photos of your Tattoos / Products
2 - Photos of yourself & Logos
( PLEASE ENSURE ALL PHOTOS ARE HIGH QUALITY & ARE ON PLAIN BACKROUNDS)
TATTOO FEST TRINIDAD RULES & GUIDE LINES
1. All booth payments must be made before participating in Tattoo Fest Trinidad 2023. Artists/Merchants must setup at least 1 hour before the event or face a $100 TTD FINE. You are not allowed to shift or alter booths in anyway before consulting Management.
2. Artist/Merchants are responsible for the safety, insurance and security of their personal belongings. Management
will not be held responsible for any lost, stolen, or misplaced items.
3. Any form of disruptive behaviour (including but not limited to verbal abuse or threatening behaviour any person at the venue) will not be tolerated and may be cause for immediate removal from the compound.
4. Entrance bands will be collected on the day of Tattoo Fest. All tattoos must start at minimum $200 TTD-$300 TTD.
All promotional advertising must be done at your booth ONLY.
5. Artist/Merchants requiring electricity will have access to power outlets at the venue, but must bring their own power
adaptors and surge-protectors. Please do not connect electrical extensions with other merchants as this may cause serious damage done to equipment. Management will not be held responsible for any damage or electrical mishaps.
6. Merchants are warned that sales of sharp objects for example swords, knives, sharp-edged metal objects
are strictly prohibited. Merchants intending to sell such objects must be granted permission from Management.
7. Food handlers must have a valid food permit/food license visible on their person at all times, once conducting business.
Food handlers are responsible for maintaining a clean, healthy working environment & uphold proper food safety protocols.
Artists &Merchants are only allowed to leave at the end of the event as it would be unfair to patrons who enters late expecting a full show. Booth payments are non-refundable.
A MESSAGE TO ALL PARTICIPANTS
A special thank you to all in advance for making this event possible. Feel free to message our live chat for more info
TRINIDAD TATTOO COMPETITION RULES
1. After doing a tattoo at Tattoo Fest you are required to send your client to the Tattoo Photo booth.
2. Tattoos must be done and completed at Tattoo Fest in order for it to be valid for judging.
3. Tattoo Award Ceremony starts at 10pm. All artists are expected to stay till the end of the ceremony
4. Tattoos will be photographed and submitted to our Album & Judging.
5. Judging starts from 2pm - 8;30pm on both days
TATTOO FEST TATTOO CATEGORIES
1. Best Black & Grey Small
2. Best Colour Small
3. Best Script
4. Open Category
5. Most Improved Artist
1. Best Black & Grey Large
2. Best Colour Large
3. Tattoo Of The Day
4. Best Geek Themed Tattoo
5. Best Personal Style